In March 2011, as Japan reels from the most powerful earthquake in its history, a 14 metre-high tsunami surges over the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant, knocking out its power supply and essential cooling systems.
". To watch this documentary please click the title or image above. More details and video can be found in the article. Have fun watching.
In March 2011, as Japan reels from the most powerful earthquake in its history, a 14 metre-high tsunami surges over the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant, knocking out its power supply and essential cooling systems. With the plant blacked out, engineers face nuclear meltdown. The reactors begin to overheat leading to two huge explosions that tear the plant apart and dispersing radiation. As Japan faces the worst nuclear emergency since Chernobyl, an international nuclear expert will investigate exactly what happed at Fukushima and see what, if anything, could have been done to prevent it.
To watch other documentaries please visit:
Meo – 2018
LiteraryBlog.net – Documentaries Blog
. Copyright: All documentaries are licensed by respected owners and published in this website with references fully given to owners at YouTube. Please write us @ [email protected] for any claims.
Latest from Mehmet Şentürk
- Birth of a Language - BBC Documentary | Ep.1 The Adventure Of English
- BBC. The Story of Maths. The Language of the Universe
- Munich -The Real Assassins. Mossad's revenge. Operation Wrath of God.
- If Dinosaurs Didn't Go Extinct | Dinosaur Britain | Real Wild
- What If Dinosaurs Invaded London? | Dinosaur Britain | Real Wild