Just like sentences finished by glances,
We seek our hopes with triple dots.
A drop of magic, pouring from lashes,
We draw magics to smiles silently.
Stagnated we are, in the form of evil eyes,
Got carried away,
Like a sole misery we do not wait for a cure.
Hunting for souls on soulless streets,
Still not aware of escaping ourselves.
Simply, we hush certain feelings,
Carrying our stories with glances.
In the title of an unfamiliar tale,
In nets of a grumpy fate,
On pages where clean lies are deleted,
We write new ones in time,
Through loves hidden in glances!
Meo - 2018
LiteraryBlog.net - Poems Blog
- LiteraryBlognet Poems Blog
- Poetry Blog
- poetry site
- poems about stories
- poems about life
- verses of life
- poetry blogs
- amateur poets
- writers on web
- writers on instagram
- poets of instagram
- poem of the day
- love poems
- best love poems
- love poem
- Parkinson's And Me: One Last Journey (Extraordinary People Documentary) | Real Stories
- Shark Attacks of 1916 (Documentary)
- Dead Famous - Paranormal Series S02E06 - Bette Davis
- NOVA | The Secret Life of Scientists and Engineers: Michio Kaku | PBS
- Evolution - What Darwin Never Knew - NOVA Full Documentary HD