China dominates the rare earth market, one of the few countries that engages in the expensive process of refining those metals making them useful for everyday products. But this week, the news out of China was that Beijing is considering blocking access to those minerals for the United States.
". To watch this documentary please click the title or image above. More inside information and video can be found in the article. Have fun watching.
China dominates the rare earth market, one of the few countries that engages in the big-ticket process of refinement those metals making them useful for everyday products. But this week, the news out of China was that Beijing is considering block access to those minerals for the United States. James Litinsky, founder and CEO of JHL Capital Group and co-chairman of MP Materials, joins "Squawk Box" to discuss.
To watch other documentaries please visit:
Meo – 2018
LiteraryBlog.net – Documentaries Blog
. Copyright: All documentaries are accredited by respected owners and published in this web site with references fully given to owners at YouTube. Please write us @ email@example.com for any claims.
Latest from Mehmet Şentürk
- Birth of a Language - BBC Documentary | Ep.1 The Adventure Of English
- BBC. The Story of Maths. The Language of the Universe
- Munich -The Real Assassins. Mossad's revenge. Operation Wrath of God.
- If Dinosaurs Didn't Go Extinct | Dinosaur Britain | Real Wild
- What If Dinosaurs Invaded London? | Dinosaur Britain | Real Wild